Fees per annum (these fees include £15 England Athletics affiliation)
- Full: £55
- Over 60s: £45
- Juniors: £45 (aged 11-18 in the year of membership and/or in full time education)
- Under 11s: £25 (EA affiliation voluntary)
- Family: £125 (max of two adults with children in full-time education. Whilst we have no limit on the number of children in the same family, if there are more than three members in total, you will need to pay £15 pa EA affiliation for each extra member).
- Associate: £5 (non-athlete members who assist the club)
- Full second claim/track fee: £40
Please note that the subscription year starts April 1st.
Benefits of membership
Membership forms 2019
- Enjoy great club training nights, including the use of the running track.
- Free entry to all club track, road & XC championships (see below for details).
- Discounts on entering other races.
- Access to qualified coaches if required.
- Great team atmosphere – make friends & learn more about athletics & running.
- Enjoy being part of the road, track and X-Country teams.
We hope to have these ready and available to download shortly. In the meantime, speak to a coach or member of the committee if you are interested in joining.
Free entry to the following events
- Men’s Southern League
- Women’s Southern League
- UK Women's Athletics League
- East Anglian League
- National Young Athletes League
- Area & National Road Relay Champs
- Frostbite Friendly League
- North Mids League
- County Champs
Please do not hesitate to email us
if you would like any further information, or speak to one of the coaches.