Fees per annum (these fees include £19 England Athletics affiliation)
Over 18: £80
Under 18 / O60 / In full-time education: £70
U11 £50 (EA fee additional for those wanting to compete)
Track only / 2nd-claim £60
10% DISCOUNT FOR FAMILY OF 4
Membership form and payment
Benefits of membership
- Please note, membership runs from March 1st until 28th February each year.
- To apply for or renew membership, please download and complete our membership form here
- Email a completed form to our Membership Secretary or the club's general email.
- Pay by BACS and quote your full name as reference. Our bank details are at the bottom of the membership form.
- It is important that ALL members complete the form, so that we can make sure the details we have about our members are correct.
Free entry to the following events
- Enjoy great club training nights, including the use of the athletics track.
- Free entry to all club track, road & cross country championships (see below for details).
- Discounts on entering other races.
- Access to qualified coaches if required.
- Great team atmosphere – make friends & learn more about athletics & running.
- Enjoy being part of the Road, Track & Field and Cross Country teams.
- National Athleltics League
- Southern Athletics League
- East Anglian League
- Eastern Young Athletes' League
- Area & National Road Relay Champs
- Frostbite Friendly League