Membership info & forms
Fees per annum (these fees include £16 England Athletics affiliation)
Membership form and payment
- Over 18s: £65
- Under 18s, over 60s and those in full-time education: £55
- U11s: £40
- Associate: £10
- Track only and 2nd-claim: £50
- 10% discount for families of 4
Benefits of membership
- Please note, membership runs from March 1st until 28th February each year.
- To apply for or renew membership, please download and complete our membership form.
- Preferably hand in a completed form at the track along with payment (if based in Boston, feel free to hand on to Andrea Chapman), cash or cheque (payable to Peterborough and Nene Valley Athletics Club).
- If you need to pay by BACS, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- For 2020 only, we are hoping to provide a free vest on receipt of payment and form (once we have received our supplies of vests).
- We hope to have a card payment machine for those who wish to pay by card, to be confirmed.
- It is important that ALL members complete the form, so that we can make sure the details we have about our members are correct.
Free entry to the following events
- Enjoy great club training nights, including the use of the running track.
- Free entry to all club track, road & cross country championships (see below for details).
- Discounts on entering other races.
- Access to qualified coaches if required.
- Great team atmosphere – make friends & learn more about athletics & running.
- Enjoy being part of the Road, Track & Field and Cross Country teams.
- National Athleltics League
- Southern Athletics League
- East Anglian League
- Eastern Young Athletes' League
- Area & National Road Relay Champs
- Frostbite Friendly League
- North Mids League
- County Champs