Membership info & forms
Fees per annum (these fees include £16 England Athletics affiliation)
Membership form and payment
- Over 18s: £65
- Under 18s, over 60s and those in full-time education: £55
- U11s: £40
- Associate: £10
- Track only and 2nd-claim: £50
- 10% discount for families of 4
Benefits of membership
- Please note, membership runs from March 1st until 28th February each year.
- To apply for or renew membership, please download and complete our membership form.
- Email a completed form to email@example.com.
- Pay by BACS and quote your full name as reference. Our bank details are at the bottom of the membership form.
- Or hand in at the track along with payment (if based in Boston, feel free to hand on to Andrea Chapman), cheques payable to Peterborough and Nene Valley Athletics Club. Please note, the membership table will be open from 6.30-7.30pm Tuesday and Thursday, please complete a membership form (available from the desk) and wait to have your photograph taken for your membership card.
- We hope to have a card payment machine for those who wish to pay by card, to be confirmed.
- It is important that ALL members complete the form, so that we can make sure the details we have about our members are correct.
Free entry to the following events
- Enjoy great club training nights, including the use of the running track.
- Free entry to all club track, road & cross country championships (see below for details).
- Discounts on entering other races.
- Access to qualified coaches if required.
- Great team atmosphere – make friends & learn more about athletics & running.
- Enjoy being part of the Road, Track & Field and Cross Country teams.
- National Athleltics League
- Southern Athletics League
- East Anglian League
- Eastern Young Athletes' League
- Area & National Road Relay Champs
- Frostbite Friendly League
- North Mids League
- County Champs