Here is some information about our Spring Graded Meeting:
This is an open graded track and field meeting with a wide range of events for all ages, including: 80m, 100m, 200m, 300m, 600m, 800m, 1500m, Sprint Hurdles, 300/400mH, High Jump, Long Jump, Triple Jump, Pole Vault, Shot, Discus & Javelin.
2. Timetable of events
Download the timetable of events here.
3. How to enter
Entries in advance only by Thursday March 26th at the latest (no late entries will be accepted). Download the entry form here
us a completed version.
First event £4.00 then each subsequent event £2.00 each.
Embankment Track, Peterborough, next to Peterborough's Regional Swimming Pool, Bishop's Rd, Peterborough PE1 5BW
6. Rules and restrictions
- Minimum three trials each in LJ, TJ, SP, JT & DT (more if entries allow).
- Discus is dependant on work on the cage not having started.
- U11s can only compete in three events from SP, LJ, 80m & 600m.
- U13s, U15s and U17s – max three events. 800m or 1500m, not both.
- U13s and U15 cannot run 400m or 400mH.
- U13s may not do TJ.
- 80m and 600m is only for U11s. No other ages permitted.
- Ages as of 31st August 2020.
- Only members of Cambridgeshire clubs are permitted to compete.